24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-06-17 15:41:47

JackRausch
Website

24 Forum

Hey, I'm new here, and I run my very own 24 forum, just like this one!

This forum is fairly new, but it is rapidly growing, and is a fantastic forum!

Come join now!!

http://24forum.net

24forumsmalllc2.gif
24forumyk0.png

** Join Now!! **

EDITED by J_A for redundancies and overdoing it. deleted the two other topics in the completely wrong sections! We appreciate ppl promoting their stuff but this is bordering on spamming. Please keep it neat. smile

Last edited by jack_addict (2007-06-17 18:03:55)

#2 2007-06-17 18:08:30

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: 24 Forum

I checked out the forum and I like the way it looks, it's kept in true 24 style.

good luck with it smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-09-12 21:59:56

JackRausch
Website

Hey, you should come and join the forum!! It's gotten a lot more members, and it is very active!

http://24forum.net

24 Forum

Last edited by JackRausch (2007-09-12 22:00:21)

#4 2007-09-13 10:00:56

J_A
Administrator
Website

you already posted the links once. and I deleted some of your banners there. please don't overdo it, once was quite enough smile

a friendly word of advice, I apologize if it's unwanted, but you'd prob get more ppl to join if you actually joined our forum and participated in the discussions. ppl would get to know you and decide if they wanted to join your forum. just posting here to advertise isn't  going to cut it.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-02-16 22:21:21

Past Present Fortune

jack_addict wrote:

you already posted the links once. and I deleted some of your banners there. please don't overdo it, once was quite enough smile

a friendly word of advice, I apologize if it's unwanted, but you'd prob get more ppl to join if you actually joined our forum and participated in the discussions. ppl would get to know you and decide if they wanted to join your forum. just posting here to advertise isn't  going to cut it.

Cool forums... but... I'm happy right here, I really wish posting would pick up though on these forums, for example I have posted more posts in the short time that I have been here then many users that have been joined to these forums for months. Oh well, I'm sticking around.

Board footer