24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-01 20:18:56

J_A
Administrator
Website

VENT

damn, I had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday and I could say I got lucky for now cause it went out easily and isn't painful and hasnt swollen yet but

I'm annoyed at not being able to open my mouth more than a couple cm sad
I made a very good tomato-mozzarella salad but forgot that this means I have to cut it up into tiniest pieces and it's taking forever to eat..........

anyone else want to share their tooth stories? no? come on, don't let me suffer alone lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-08-02 11:27:04

deadmanmoz

Re: VENT

Wisdom tooth out, ouch!

I had 4 teeth removed when i needed braces when i was younger.
The dentist said to me "Raise your hand if it hurts and i'll stop for a second"
So he starts levering my tooth out and im in serious pain, i raise my hand and he says "Almost there, almost there"
And continued for what seemed like forever until the tooth came out!

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#3 2007-08-02 11:28:42

deadmanmoz

JA you are not alone tongue

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#4 2007-08-02 15:54:50

smitten

Oh Jack Addict, I feel for you. I'm having some work done on 2 wisdom teeth in a few weeks, but fortunately, not having them removed. I have a lovely dentist who is almost restoring my faith in the profession after a very bad experience as a child. I try not to take these things 'personally' - now having some experience at the other end - being a midwife and needing to do some pretty unpleasant things - but I'm still not looking forward to it. I honestly think I'd rather have another baby than have a wisdom tooth out. Hope you feel better soon. smile

Board footer