24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-02 11:32:47

deadmanmoz

More than meets the eye

Who's seen Transformers movie?
Saw it the other day and WOW its fantastic, one of the best films ive seen in the cinema.
Some of the effects when the transformers change from a car to a robot whilst moving, and visa versa, is AMAZING.
Not much of a storyline but enough that it doesnt bog it down but also doesnt go on.
And some really well put in jokes.
Excellent excellent film, defo gonna see it again in the cinema cool

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#2 2007-10-02 15:03:54

Almeida Is God

Re: More than meets the eye

Too right Transformers was awesom, Optimus Prime is back and he is bad ass!! megan fox was looking smoking hot and i think it left everyone that seen it in love with one of the autobots.

"Ryan either fire me or get the hell out of my chair" - Tony Almeida

#3 2007-10-03 08:54:29

Steveb

Re: More than meets the eye

I really enjoyed it, although, I found the first hour highly irritating. When the robots arrived things got far better and I think providing you didn't try and concentrate on the plot- or plot holes - and just let the spectacle wash over you it was awesome.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

Board footer