24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-04 09:25:50

J_A
Administrator
Website

article dan posted

so, dan posted this article on the main page, it obviously involves spoilers for season 7, so I won't post it here (you can find it on the main page, it's the iF article). it talks about many things concerning s6 and s7, admitting s6 wasn't their best season, there's more speculation about familiar faces coming back without naming anyone. but two other things caught my eye that deal with season 6 so I wanted to address them.

iF: It’s kind of obvious that Jack might very well be the father of her child – and not his brother*.

GORDON: We all thought he was his son, then even last year we had a moment where we said it’s actually Phillip Bauer’s kid [James Cromwell, who played Jack’s dad], which was so twisted. We had a draft where that was addressed and we wound up dropping it."

didn't we know this? big_smile. I remember some of us were actually suggesting it. Nice to know we were right lol

*of course the guy screwed up, it's supposed to say "uncle" but oh well.

iF: Is former President Logan (Gregory Itzin) dead?

GORDON: Personally, I don’t think so?

Grrrrr. Yeah I didn't think so either, but boy did he deserve it. I so wished he were dead. But like Gordon also said, "24 is such a weird world, unless you see them go down, they’re not out."

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer