24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-05 14:08:54

J_A
Administrator
Website

my first video!!!

so guys, here I am, joining the world of youtube as long as it's still out there...

my very first tony / michelle music video. unfortunately the sound is a little noisy right now. I might try and fix it, but I'm not sure if I can cause I already tried noise reduction..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1MyoyoOJ6w

anyway, hope you enjoy and comment! big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-08-06 10:49:06

deadmanmoz

Re: my first video!!!

Superb JA, truly superb, well done, really enjoyed it.
Partic Tonys line at the beginning, man that was such a great moment and from there things blossomed and were lovely and great then the B&stard, tw^ting, sh^tty writers ruined it all, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ANGRY ANGRY deadman.

I miss them!!!!!

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#3 2007-08-06 13:23:00

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: my first video!!!

cheers for the comment mozz big_smile

yeah i know, i am thinking of them again too, but then... i ALWAYS think of them wink.

I have 3 more videos in mind, well, 4 more songs. we'll see if or when i get around to doing them. I know one thing, it'll be bon jovi all the way  big_smile

will prob end up doing one for each season and then one over all the seasons

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer