24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-08-25 23:40:47

J_A
Administrator
Website

carlos and his brother

found this online. had never seen a photo of one of Carlos's siblings. this guy, Michael Papierski, is one of them. Don't they look alike?

cb229af.jpg

that same page also had this quote from Carlos, which I found cute:

“When I think back to when I was younger, my family moved around a lot, and every time I moved, I would get picked on and get into fights. Well, it's funny that once you are done with the fight part, you usually become good friends. There's some sort of respect or mutual admiration that goes along with it and a friendship springs out of it. Maybe that is what happened with Tony and Jack. "

That may be exactly what happened with Tony and Jack. smile In any case, they became something like brothers. At least that's the way I see it. Brothers may fight, but eventually -ideally- come through for each other.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-08-26 19:42:55

emma143
Website

Re: carlos and his brother

wow....so thats what Carlos will look like when hes older? and yes that is a very sweet quote

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

#3 2007-08-26 21:43:15

J_A
Administrator
Website

emma143 wrote:

wow....so thats what Carlos will look like when hes older?

maybe, yeah. that brother isn't bad looking wink funny, when I was making up Tony's history as background for my fanfics, I saw him as the youngest brother in a family with 3 brothers and a (deceased) sister. now it turns out Carlos is the youngest kid in a family of 3 kids. the intel is conflicting, but the latest I've heard is he's got 1 brother - Michael, above - and 1 sister. in any case, he *is* the youngest of the bunch big_smile. kinda made me - yet again - feel good about getting things right big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-08-27 19:49:53

emma143
Website

well done!

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

Board footer