24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-09-22 11:29:13

J_A
Administrator
Website

W00t - new spoilerific article

here is an article I found on the almeidaisgod website. the beginning of it had me laugh out loud cause I can just see it big_smile. please don't read the article if you don't want to know things about season 7 in advance, and if you didn't read dan's thread announcing the big spoiler that is upcoming in the beginning of season 7.

but if you do wanna read, here's the link: http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-story … -headlines

and this is the funniest part of the article big_smile

[spoiler]"...Carlos Bernard acted "very cool about it" when Gordon called him in his car to tell him that his character....was not dead after all and would be returning.... "But I know," Gordon says, "when I hung up the phone, I'm sure he did one of those 'Jerry Maguire' screams in the car."[/spoiler]
lol lol:lol::lol:
Dang, I love that guy big_smile. Carlos. not Gordon.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-09-22 17:27:36

24nut
Website

Re: W00t - new spoilerific article

lol, cool interview, Jack facing trial, this could be interesting, kind of plays into those little mini episodes where the two agents come to Jack's hotel room. Im so looking forward to Jack and Tony being back again.

thanks for the link wink

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2007-09-22 18:50:54

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: W00t - new spoilerific article

you're welcome. going back to the other thread to discuss further

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer