international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-12-21 22:54:17

J_A
Administrator
Website

merry christmas :-)

hey guys

just wanted to wish everyone great holidays and let you know I won't be reachable until dec 28th or 29th. we're heading to Italy over Xmas and that's the one place I sometimes spend time at that has absolutely no internet! this will be an interesting experiment, to see if I can do a week without it... I can see withdrawal kicking in by monday... especially since I'll also be missing both Lost and Prison Break... well, anyway...

merry chrismas, happy hanuka and what have ya wink

see you all on the other side of the holidays smile

best wishes to all
J_A

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-12-22 00:52:11

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: merry christmas :-)

Thanks J_A,

And a merry christmas to you and to everyone else.

If you do see this message before you leave, have a look at the fan, games and art section before your cut off, something for you to do in the quite moments of your holidays celebrations.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2007-12-22 10:26:54

J_A
Administrator
Website

I saw it, nice idea. and good timing, seeing that I've just finished my latest novel and I do have the two weeks off until jan 7th big_smile. but you know, I actually thought and still think I might give up the fanfic writing, since my passion for the show is gone. I'll try to give this a shot, maybe thinking about this will make me change my mind.

I'm leaving in a couple of hours. see you on the 28th smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-12-22 11:34:05

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Yeah, I hope it does change your mind. I've already gotten quite into it by thinking about it as "this is what 24 should be right now" ... seems to re-ignite the passion for it.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#5 2007-12-26 23:47:00

24nut
Website

A little late, but i hope everyone had a great holiday!

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#6 2007-12-28 19:46:21

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Yeah, I hope it does change your mind. I've already gotten quite into it by thinking about it as "this is what 24 should be right now" ... seems to re-ignite the passion for it.

well, I'm back, and I've written about two episodes of that season 7 AND gotten quite far in thinking about my newly planned post-season 4 24hour day. so, thanks for bringing me back. however, I have to say, I haven't tried to re-invent the show, I've pretty much kept to what they gave us in the prequel. my problem being that I've always stuck to the storylines and by writing this I wanted to start thinking about what possible reasons they might have for doing what they're doing. I want explanations and was trying to give them to myself.

also, I'm not sure if I want to think the whole thing through to ep 12 or 24. I can post what I've got, but tell me first if these terms are acceptable wink

tony.jpg

#7 2008-02-16 21:03:32

Past Present Fortune

I may be very late, but I'm just trying to catch up, so here I go...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Board footer