24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-16 08:11:12

Nero

General Fan Fiction (Not just 24 related)

Forum just wouldn't be complete without a fan fic topic tongue

I've added the link for a fan fic that orignally started out as a joint work on the old forum with M F Luder J_A, myself, however later on a few other members from the old board. However later on I dropped out due to stuff that was happening IRL which didn't allow me to have as much time as I would have liked on the board. J_A and M F Luder finished the fic though and it's great, really has a 24 feel to it and it is wonderfully written and the characters are given great depth and dimension, they feel real, which is great.

<strong>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2602949/1/</strong> That is the link to the prequel a must read.

<strong>http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2707819/1/</strong> The fic it self, also a must read tongue

Enjoy, and tell J_A and M F Luder what you think.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#2 2007-04-16 08:42:12

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: General Fan Fiction (Not just 24 related)

oh you're so sweet. thanks for the free ad, mate big_smile. FftP is a complete new season of 24.

well, and since we're at it, just for purposes of completeness, here's the link to the epilogue fic called The Aftermath. Taking place directly after FftP, it links the FftP fic to season 4 of 24. It's still work in progress.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3267462/1/ The Aftermath, a must read if you've fought your way through the other two big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2007-04-16 08:52:50

Nero

Haha, np J_A, good writing deserves good comments and good feedback big_smile

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#4 2007-04-16 13:56:27

24nut
Website

is this the fanfiction that you posted for me on my old forum j_a? or is it new, because that stuff was great.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#5 2007-04-16 21:16:36

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm. yeah i think it would have been that "stuff", yes smile. I don't remember how much of it you read. you can also click on the link in my sig and it'll take you to the page with all my fanfics. I'm currently on The Aftermath, and that's if I remember correctly the 10th fic so far, total.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer