24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-21 16:55:09

24nut
Website

Season 7 Promotional Images

As we have a new image of the cast, its here in the spoiler section, were it belongs. I set up this thread so that when new images are released we can add them here to keep them in one section, im sure over the next couple of months we will see some more, anyways, enjoy.

t4759_24Season7Cast.jpg

ps. Kiefer looks exactly the same as he did in Season 3 with that outfit, lol

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#2 2008-04-21 18:08:45

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Season 7 Promotional Images

I've got it up @ http://www.24fans.com/images/24cast-s7.jpg

it's also up on the main front page, I don't really consider the cast photo a massive spoiler. Although I guess future promo photos could me.

A few thoughts,

What on earth happened to Bills hair???, I really had to look at the pic to be sure it was him.

How is that Chloe gets cutier every year?, there I said it.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2008-04-21 19:32:01

J_A
Administrator
Website

okay, Tony looks H O T !!!!!!!

I just got back from Krav Maga and looked at this pic and actually had to remember to - breathe!

definite drool alert on this side of the net! there I said it big_smile

(not wanting to go into the fact that they had him in the cast pic in s5, too, and say 'look what happened'. this time i'll just savour the image.)

By Almeida! Carlos! *drooooooooooooooool* big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-04-21 21:45:36

J_A
Administrator
Website

if you clear your cache you'll notice this cast pic has induced an avatar change here big_smile. (and also of my desktop wallpaper wink big_smile)

getting rid of all the "background noise" around carlos was quite tedious but it was worth it big_smile big_smile big_smile

ok, having gotten over the first *thud* over carlos... does anyone else think kiefer has WAAAY too much make up on his cheeks?

and the whole photo seems almost cartoon-like. it's somehow surreal. or is it just me?..

and yes, bill's hair is.. I dunno... I had to look twice, too! lol maybe he's playing a survivor on LOST at the same time? wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-04-21 23:07:51

24nut
Website

jack_addict wrote:

ok, having gotten over the first *thud* over carlos... does anyone else think kiefer has WAAAY too much make up on his cheeks?

and the whole photo seems almost cartoon-like. it's somehow surreal. or is it just me?..

and yes, bill's hair is.. I dunno... I had to look twice, too! lol maybe he's playing a survivor on LOST at the same time? wink

It looks cartoon like because its photoshopped, its kind of tacky, being into photoshop and animation its the first thing i noticed. And the effects on the lights are really bad, its the sort of thing a complete beginer would perform in photoshop.

But hey, its not everyday you would have a villain in the cast pic, if thats what tony is, but i doubt that very much, i just cant see that working as i have said before.

And i agree dan, chloe looks really good, lol

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#6 2008-04-22 08:25:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

But hey, its not everyday you would have a villain in the cast pic, if thats what tony is

yes, indeed. that's what I thought, too. but i would have been very peed off if they hadn't included tony. i mean, come on. you know! wink.
as for tony a badass... he looks VERY badass here indeed! totally thud-worthy-hotty-badass! but that's just me the tonyfanatic speaking lol! the thing is, I can see him as a bad guy, he has always had this dark thing going on, and always played it so that tony could be both ways. the only thing I don't want to see is him dying again. i couldn't take it. so... in that sense, I do hope he'll "switch sides" or do whatever's necessary to finish the season ALIVE.

btw, has anyone read the last 24 mag issue? the one with the big carlos interview? he's indeed enjoying playing the dark side of tony, "it is interesting fully tapping into that for tony."

one thing i really don't think is that great about the mag is that the "news" are always so old that you've arleady read them online months before. and they use and re-use and recycle old photos for years it seems. i mean, the carlos pic(s) in the mag are those from s5 or earlier... but still. nice interview. if anyone wants to read it, i've scanned it and can send the .jpg's.

tony.jpg

#7 2008-04-22 08:58:54

hardy24
Administrator
Website

On Tony's arc for the season, I've come to believe that perhaps I'd be happy with one of two things.

1) He switches sides, but it's not done when we expect, it's more than just a quick reveal at the end of an episode and suddenly a switch has been flicked.

2) He actually is a baddie, but he makes 24 history to be the first baddie to be in both season premiere and season finale.

#8 2008-04-22 09:04:39

Past Present Fortune

Amazing image although I think that it has been over-photoshopped, lol, I still can't wait though, January can't come soon enough.

#9 2008-04-22 11:22:25

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Undoubtedly it's over photoshopped, since i'm fairly certain the entire background in computer imagery, and all the actors have been photographed individually and then put together into one photo.

#10 2008-04-22 15:44:34

Past Present Fortune

hardy24 wrote:

Undoubtedly it's over photoshopped, since i'm fairly certain the entire background in computer imagery, and all the actors have been photographed individually and then put together into one photo.

I also noticed that all of the actors were photographed seperately... I don't see why they would do it like that.

#11 2008-04-22 16:59:36

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

On Tony's arc for the season, I've come to believe that perhaps I'd be happy with one of two things.

1) He switches sides, but it's not done when we expect, it's more than just a quick reveal at the end of an episode and suddenly a switch has been flicked.

2) He actually is a baddie, but he makes 24 history to be the first baddie to be in both season premiere and season finale.

...and survives the finale. wink.
i've come to an agreement with myself that i can totally see him as a baddie. i mean, hey, maybe we'll finally get to see that fist-fight between him and jack that we'd been promised since s2. it opens a whole lot of space for "animosity" and energy btw the two characters that we both agree have been the essence of the show for years. not to forget kiefer and carlos most enjoying themselves playing those scenes. I'm totally ready to accept this. as long as it's plausibly explained why he is alive, what his aims are and why he's switched sides. and again, as long as he doesn't end on the wrong side of (jack's or any other) bullet

tony.jpg

#12 2008-04-22 18:14:42

24nut
Website

Past Present Fortune wrote:
hardy24 wrote:

I also noticed that all of the actors were photographed seperately... I don't see why they would do it like that.

they do it that way because the cast includes a lot of actors, they cant have them all in the same place at the same time, they have tight schedules. Its unlike the wonderfull Season 3 cast photos we had, those were done properly, not photographed individualy and not photoshopped.

#13 2008-04-22 18:22:13

J_A
Administrator
Website

they simply shouldn't include so many characters as the main cast. first of all we don't even know half of these people, and second, it really makes things seem fake. damn, if they can't even get them in one place for one photoshoot then I dunno... lol.

at least i have hope that individual photos will come up at some point too. i need carlos alone without kiefer hiding half of him! LOL

tony.jpg

#14 2008-04-23 07:44:54

24nut
Website

what annoys me most is that all of these people shouldn't be the main cast as you have said j_a, i would be happy to have a core cast of Jack, Tony, Bill and Chloe. 24 lost its intemacy after Season 3. Some would debate earlier, but i think that in season 4, they tried to get too many people involved, season 5 however got it right, i thought that season was great, it centred around just a few people, not 20 like they are trying to do now.

I best get myself ready for some annoying cast that im going to beg for them to cut to a scene with Jack or Tony.

#15 2008-04-23 08:10:44

J_A
Administrator
Website

24nut wrote:

I best get myself ready for some annoying cast that im going to beg for them to cut to a scene with Jack or Tony.

yes, that seems like the strategy here. the right part (the white house) are bound to be annoying, as are the left part (FBI)... they can't all be main cast. they should really center around 4-5 ppl that's all.

tony.jpg

#16 2008-04-24 23:27:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

alright... being that the photo is photoshopped as it is.. i figured let's have some fun with it! big_smile.

feel free to make suggestions for other captions to improve the funniness factor wink lol

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb20/jack_addict/24%20related%20wallpapers/s7picrendered.jpg

p.s. I'm not sure if you can read the captions, but photobucket resizes this to a smaller size.. you might need to download it

tony.jpg

#17 2008-04-25 11:37:13

hardy24
Administrator
Website

jack_addict wrote:

yes, that seems like the strategy here. the right part (the white house) are bound to be annoying, as are the left part (FBI)... they can't all be main cast. they should really center around 4-5 ppl that's all.

Clearly it's in there contracts that there considered main cast, as such there all in the photo. Closer to premiere we might get another set of three photos 1 with just Jack, Tony, Chloe & Bill, then 1 for FBI and another for White House.

On the captions, hmm, not much to say really.
FBi Glasses girl (actress playing her is a well known liberal commentator) "No, I don't agree with anything this show stands for, but the money is damn good"
Bill ... "Girls in hair and makeup said it looked good"
Tony ... "I hope they rewrite that Jack waking up and it's a dream thing, I swear it's already been done before"

#18 2008-04-25 14:36:57

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Bill ... "Girls in hair and makeup said it looked good"
Tony ... "I hope they rewrite that Jack waking up and it's a dream thing, I swear it's already been done before"

lol great suggestions, especially these two! lol!

I can actually hear tony say that! big_smile

tony.jpg

Board footer