#1 2008-09-07 01:23:46

Skytraveler

Tell me what are you doing to manage wait so long for the season 7

PLEASE!! IM SUFFERING a Big Agony, NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN NOW!  *cries*

#2 2008-09-07 02:25:45

24roxmysox3

Re: Tell me what are you doing to manage wait so long for the season 7

umm...lol idk what i do...

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#3 2008-09-08 23:44:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

Skytraveler wrote:

lol. uhm... watch old DVDs? visit fanfiction.net for stories.. write your own... uhm. watch old DVDs? learn episodes by heart, and make a sport of it... uhm... get a life?! lol

oh, and, see it that way. the movie is coming out in november, and that's only a couple of months now. then the season is in january. the wait has been longer months ago than it is now. you'll live wink

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-09-09 03:02:25

24roxmysox3

jack_addict wrote:
Skytraveler wrote:

you'll live wink

lol yeah watch the DVDs or get a good book, or write a story!!!  that's what i'm doing to pass the time...i'm, like, 60 pages into it so far!!! it's really fun! wink

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#5 2008-09-09 12:52:27

J_A
Administrator
Website

good for you. I've got my 10th down, I think. and we're talking 4 novel-length books wink. whatcha writing about?

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#6 2008-09-09 13:25:24

24roxmysox3

um, it's kinda like 24 KINDA, just a lot of my characters are based on the 24 characters, but there is like a different kind of terrorist threat and stuff...so it's like 24, but not really... hard to explain, you know?  How about you?

#7 2008-09-13 18:40:59

J_A
Administrator
Website

well they're all fanfictions, and different kinds. i had a fluff story, I had two full - length 24 hour terrorist days, and stuff in between. now I'm working on a bit of a different kind of book, cause there is no CTU, it's only jack, tony and michelle, and they're in a bit of a situation that requires each other's help. with the added difficulty that tony and michelle aren't working with ctu and jack is playing dead... and it's not real-time, and i'm developing characters much more. I've come a long way from the very first one which was more or less just a screenplay wink

tony.jpg

#8 2008-09-14 02:21:47

24roxmysox3

jack_addict wrote:

well they're all fanfictions, and different kinds. i had a fluff story, I had two full - length 24 hour terrorist days, and stuff in between. now I'm working on a bit of a different kind of book, cause there is no CTU, it's only jack, tony and michelle, and they're in a bit of a situation that requires each other's help. with the added difficulty that tony and michelle aren't working with ctu and jack is playing dead... and it's not real-time, and i'm developing characters much more. I've come a long way from the very first one which was more or less just a screenplay wink

Oh, that's kool.  the characters in my story are more bassed off some of the characters from 24, but the only one that actually has the same name as the character she's based off of is Michelle.  like i changed Jack to Jake, Tony to Ty, Chase to James(i didn't even realize that the guy who played him was named james until i had already named him that!!!)  and some of the characters don't do the same thing, like now michelle is a field agent, but her and Ty still fall in love.  i dont know...it's kinda like a jumbled mess, but it's MY jumbled mess, so i like it...:P

#9 2008-09-14 18:57:26

J_A
Administrator
Website

my my, why would you change tony's name to ty? lol. reminds me of mike tyson and doesn't do tony any justice! lol.
but it's cool. probably the more you can detach yourself from the actual show the easier it gets to just run with your own imagination without any of the constraints the show puts on its writers. if that made any sense wink

tony.jpg

#10 2008-09-15 02:13:59

24roxmysox3

yeah, because if i were to make them the same names, i would have trouble coming up with my own plot.

#11 2008-09-15 12:06:41

J_A
Administrator
Website

I get where you're coming from smile. it never disturbed me, really, having their names, if anything, it made things easier, because the characters have already been created by someone else and all I had to do is keep them in character throughout the stories. that's not the primary reason i've run with that, though. the reason was more than anything that I wanted to publish the stories on fan fiction sites, and to do that, well, the readers have to recognize the characters big_smile

tony.jpg

#12 2008-09-16 02:56:04

24roxmysox3

that's a good point, but i guess my goal isn't to publish them on fan fiction sites.  I guess i want it to be different, but the same, if you know where i'm comming from...

#13 2008-09-16 07:58:46

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah I know smile. well the main point is to enjoy yourself and run with your creativity. whatever works for you is fine, I'd say. smile

tony.jpg

#14 2008-09-17 02:18:21

24roxmysox3

AMEN! lol

#15 2008-09-19 13:30:07

ChloeFan817

Well I have been on this site lately talking about 24 and other random stuff.
Also I watch old seasons and the commentaries are always interesting.
I also play alot of games so that keeps my mind off of it somewhat.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#16 2008-09-20 20:18:29

24roxmysox3

oh yea thats a good plan...games like what?

#17 2008-09-20 20:57:15

ChloeFan817

Well Metal Gear,Starfox,Resident Evil,DDR,24,Dino Crisis,Mario,and more.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

Board footer