24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#251 2008-10-18 17:32:03

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: People from the US

i'm fine, not really busy though i should be! LOL. gonna go back to my writing and finish up a chapter today.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#252 2008-10-18 18:42:26

ChloeFan817

Oh thats cool.Some of my time has gone to some Metal Gear fan art for the mgsforums.com
Oh do you still do the self defense training,I read somewhere else I think that you do that kind
of thing.If so hows it going?

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#253 2008-10-18 19:36:44

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah i sure do smile. it's going well, we practiced some take-downs the other day. you do know that by his profile, tony is a certified krav maga instructor, right? big_smile. so that's exactly the 'that kind of thing' that I do big_smile. hehehe. that's how i first heard of it too.

you do any sports or stuff?

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#254 2008-10-19 00:18:10

ChloeFan817

Yeah I knew about that and I thought it was really cool.
Me no I dont do alot of sports Ive never really been the athletic type,but I did use to do Ju Jitsu 2 years ago and lately I have been thinking about going back to it.The reason I stopped was because I moved.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#255 2008-10-26 15:33:15

24roxmysox3

hey ya'll i'm sorry i've been gone for like 2 weeks, but volleyball has got me so busy!!!!!!! but, luckily for you and me, i'm back because Volleyball IS OVER!!!!!!!!:) smile  so i should be on a ton more!!!!!!  but i'm like super excited because i'm gonna start acting classes, mainly just so that i can audition for a play in theatre or something of that nature!!!!!!!!!  so hows it going with you all?!?!?!

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#256 2008-11-08 18:03:56

ChloeFan817

Oh wow thats cool.I hope those acting classes go well for you.Me im doing good my GED classes are really easy and thank goodness they are over in December.

everleave.jpg

#257 2008-11-11 03:33:55

24roxmysox3

oh that's fun smile so yeah...i was reading what you guys were saying about how 24 is going to dwindle away and i have to say that i disagree...I've met a TON of people who have just started watching the show and hopefully will find this place...also i'm super excited because 1) I found out how to put dvd's onto my ipod, 2) I found the 24 rpg which is super fun, and 3) I started basketball this week!!!  so what's up with you guys?!

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#258 2008-12-01 01:11:45

24roxmysox3

happy b-day to elisha cuthbert! 26 woot! (lol)

#259 2009-01-05 03:56:28

24roxmysox3

I thought i would check in...
I read your "article" J_A and i thought you hit the nail on the head... i agreed with everything you said, I also being a huge Tony fan.
I also thought i would coment on my own 24 experiences, though.  As you know (or maybe you don't) when i first got here i hadn't watched seasons 5 or 6, so i was totally disappointed when i read on here somewhere that Tony and Michelle and President Palmer all die. Well, i finally got to watch it for real, and it was not as devistatingly awfull as i thought it would be.  I think i only shed one tear, and that was for Michelle because i know she's not comming back like Tony.  Anyways, I thought it notable that i finnally got a chance to watch the 5th season and am about half way through with the 6th, and J_A is right.  24 is totally different now, and i know i dont have as much room to talk sence i havn't been a die-hard fan right from the second 24's pilot released in 2001, but it has changed, and i can only pray that bringing Tony back and not having a CTU will change the show and turn it from the dark path it was headed...
Anyways, other than that, happy b-day to Elisha on the 30th and Reiko on the 9th, and happy new year and Christmas to everyone who bothers to read my thoughts... smile

#260 2009-01-05 13:52:07

J_A
Administrator
Website

thanks smile, and yeah, many people agree with the view that s6 was a low for the show, so lots of hopes and expectations are put into s7. sometimes, when expectations are TOO high, we get disappointed. so.. I dunno, I guess it's best to try not to expect too much and hope for the best wink. we'll see. be sure to finish s6 before s7 starts. it might make more sense, since all three seasons (plus the end of s4) are bound to be connected somehow.

tony.jpg

Board footer