24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#51 2008-09-17 04:33:50

24roxmysox3

Re: People from the US

nope, you just kinda make them.  but we can still be friends...

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#52 2008-09-17 04:38:55

ChloeFan817

oh okay. hey when you start watching season 5 you should make a topic like my first time watching season 5 or something

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#53 2008-09-17 04:47:31

ChloeFan817

hey what happened

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#54 2008-09-17 04:49:15

ChloeFan817

okay talk to you later

everleave.jpg

#55 2008-09-17 08:37:22

J_A
Administrator
Website

lol. you guys have been busy last night! I just came here to see what you've talked about and i find 53 posts! lol! lol. when I think back at the times when 24 forums were most active, this kind of stuff really wasn't unusual, but right now it pretty much rocked my sox wink. lol. j/k. I'm glad you're talkative! big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#56 2008-09-17 08:38:43

J_A
Administrator
Website

24roxmysox3 wrote:

for sure...but i think she may have made that one...like taken the different pics. and put them together on like photo shop or something

yes, you're right, I've made my own banners. i don't have any of chloe, though.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#57 2008-09-17 08:43:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

24roxmysox3 wrote:

heck ya!!!! J_A is really nice too.

thank you! I try big_smile

Chloefan817 wrote:

you know whats funny when you ask someone who there fav character is you always have to say besides jack at the end coz hes always everyones fav

no, not mine. actually I'm bored with jack, he's just a machine wink.
my fave is definitely Tony. then everyone else. wink

I'm going back to page one of this thread and I'm gonna have to edit a few of your posts, my dear newbies... the off topic section is a section where we do NOT talk about 24, and especially not about bad things that happen to tony and michelle, if you know what i mean wink. seriously, like 24roxmysox, there may be other people who haven't yet seen later seasons and we try to keep the off topic section OFF topic. ok? smile

tony.jpg

#58 2008-09-17 08:48:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

24roxmysox3 wrote:

Ok, that took a minute to figure out, but i got it...

I bet that's because chloefan tends not to use any punctuation. lol it might help to include the occasional comma or period in your posts, matthew wink

tony.jpg

#59 2008-09-17 08:50:17

J_A
Administrator
Website

I'm considering moving this topic to a 24 section, cause all you little addicts were talking about IS 24 big_smile.

I do understand, believe me! LOL. but for the future, please, keep 24 in the 24 section, alright? smile

tony.jpg

#60 2008-09-17 18:49:47

ChloeFan817

Hey jack addict,im real sorry about about that.I'll start using more punctuation its just that sometimes i forget when im typing thats all, and yeah we were talking about 24 on the off topic section, that was probably my fault i just couldnt help myself i will stick to protocol from now on and i will try not to make any mistakes.

everleave.jpg

#61 2008-09-17 18:53:46

ChloeFan817

Hey you know J_A earlier on in the topic 24roxmysox3 said that you were a pretty nice person, now i see what he means you are pretty cool.

everleave.jpg

#62 2008-09-18 00:57:19

24roxmysox3

IM A SHE!!!! oh yeah and J_A sorry about the talking about 24 in the off topic section, i just didn't know where to put this topic.  I tried not to say anything overly detailed.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#63 2008-09-18 01:36:58

ChloeFan817

Im so sorry.Really i am but it was a reflex you know, if you dont know you just put he if your a guy.Again Im really sorry at least now I know.

everleave.jpg

#64 2008-09-18 02:03:37

24roxmysox3

i know i forgive you...i thought J_A was a guy at first to and kept calling her a he.  I totally get it

#65 2008-09-18 02:08:27

ChloeFan817

Thanks for forgiving me, so hows season 5 for you so far?

everleave.jpg

#66 2008-09-18 02:15:03

24roxmysox3

you just asked me that on another thread...lol
lol

#67 2008-09-18 02:16:25

ChloeFan817

I know I was just on the other thread and said to ignore this one I just thought you wouldnt find it and when I found it it was too late.

everleave.jpg

#68 2008-09-18 12:31:59

J_A
Administrator
Website

lol. you guys crack me up big_smile.

so, thanks for the flowers, I try to be nice wink. but break the rules and "no more mr. nice guy"! haha.

I totally get it, you start talking and get carried away, and well, what is the one thing that you know all of us here can talk about? of course, 24 big_smile. it happens. if you absolutely feel the need to comment on something spoilerific in the wrong section, there's always the possibility of using the spoiler tag. all you do is type

[ spoiler ] without the spaces and put your text here and then end with [ / spoiler ], again without spaces. then the text will be blacked out, like this [spoiler]I'm a spoiler![/spoiler]
and you're ok! big_smile

it's nice that you guys are in a similar enough time zone that you can talk in real time. us europeans sometimes get to do that, too. hehe. in a different time zone wink. so enjoy!

tony.jpg

#69 2008-09-18 14:54:06

ChloeFan817

Thanks for the tip, I had no idea that it automatically blacks itself out thats pretty cool.
Oh yeah and while I am at it I saw the Almeida shirt you made.Its pretty awesome.
Good Job

everleave.jpg

#70 2008-09-19 00:54:03

J_A
Administrator
Website

thanks smile.

man, it's 3 a.m. here and I'm still online... why, I don't know! lol. time to go. I'm sure the two of you will meet up here pretty soon, so have a good one! big_smile

tony.jpg

#71 2008-09-19 03:49:32

24roxmysox3

hey Chloefan, sorry i had to go so fast last night.  the internet decided to shut down on me, so i couldn't get on at all last night.  But i'm here now!!!!!!

#72 2008-09-19 06:05:45

ChloeFan817

Oh crap I wish I was on when you were.I just got on now at 2:00am.
I had to run 3 different system scans on my computer because it was starting to get buggy and slow moving.It pretty much took me most of the night so I shut the comp down to give it a break.Well we can probably talk today maybe sometime at 10 or anytime after.^__^

everleave.jpg

#73 2008-09-19 10:32:47

J_A
Administrator
Website

oh well, the best laid plans of mice and men... tongue

I can see you're online now, CF, I do wonder why if you've been up so late! lol
did you sleep at all?

tony.jpg

#74 2008-09-19 10:38:35

ChloeFan817

Well I dont really sleep ever.I have been diagnosed with Avoidant Personality Disorder.
And I dont sleep alot because I am an internet slave. And no I dont take medicine for it.
Its kinda what chloe has except worse.And I drink alot of coffee at all times of the day.I put it here too so it doesnt look like it was unanswered.

everleave.jpg

#75 2008-09-19 10:40:03

ChloeFan817

Oh I have sleep disorder too.^___^

everleave.jpg

Board footer