24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#76 2008-09-19 10:45:32

ChloeFan817

Re: People from the US

Oh by the way what time is it over there?

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#77 2008-09-19 11:50:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

right now it's 1:49pm. if you're in florida i think you're like 6 hours behind me (I'm in continental europe). the UK is an hour behind me, so that's 5h ahead of you.

sleep disorders probably suck! I need a few hours of sleep a night or I'm hard to take. lol.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#78 2008-09-19 12:03:07

ChloeFan817

Oh yeah they do suck.Over here its 8:02 AM.Its pretty cool talking to people from other time zones.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#79 2008-09-19 12:05:13

ChloeFan817

Hey you know 24roxmysox3 she is a pretty cool person and she is really nice I always like talking to her.

everleave.jpg

#80 2008-09-19 12:37:43

J_A
Administrator
Website

well, 24rox is a new member, too, so I don't know her much more than I know you wink.
I'm cooking some food right now, so I'm not really at the comp

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#81 2008-09-19 12:42:29

ChloeFan817

Okay thanks for telling me.

everleave.jpg

#82 2008-09-19 12:44:28

J_A
Administrator
Website

well, people gotta eat! big_smile. and some of us have to sleep too wink.

where in florida are you? I've been over there a couple of times.

tony.jpg

#83 2008-09-19 12:53:45

ChloeFan817

New port Richey its close to Tampa

everleave.jpg

#84 2008-09-19 13:10:42

J_A
Administrator
Website

tampa, I'm sure I've driven by there at some point smile

the last time I went, I bought a giant umbrella that had a "lifetime warranty". oh well, right now it has a hole in its head, so to speak. lol. not much use as a rain protection any more! and not to mention its handle came off not too long after I bought it, and it's tip is also broken so it actually rains INTO the umbrella. lol . oh well, all good things come to an end, don't they! I wonder whose lifetime they meant? a spider's? lol

tony.jpg

#85 2008-09-19 13:13:18

ChloeFan817

LOLhahahaha. That is very funny.Wll I changed my pic I like it because she looks so happy.

everleave.jpg

#86 2008-09-19 13:13:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

WELCOME to the good side of 24 big_smile

tony.jpg

#87 2008-09-19 13:14:52

ChloeFan817

Huh..I dont get it?

everleave.jpg

#88 2008-09-19 13:15:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

tony and michelle big_smile

tony.jpg

#89 2008-09-19 13:18:17

ChloeFan817

Oh...I have always loved them.
I guess it took me until watching season 3 again to dedicate myself to them.
They really are the best.
I also might be writing a fanfic soon about them but I am trying dearly to come up with an original and good idea.

everleave.jpg

#90 2008-09-19 13:36:37

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah, well, seeing as you never sleep, you have a lots of time on your hands wink.

tony.jpg

#91 2008-09-19 13:54:42

ChloeFan817

Yeah I guess I do.

everleave.jpg

#92 2008-09-20 20:10:53

24roxmysox3

HAHAHAHA you guys are FUNNAY!!!!!!
ANYWAYS...how's going with all of you?!?!?! (and how was that food, J_A?)
I saw you guys had loads of fun talking...which is good!!!!! you guys both rock my sox!!!!! (lol)

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#93 2008-09-20 20:12:49

ChloeFan817

Hahahahaha...thats funny I am doing fine how about you.

everleave.jpg

#94 2008-09-20 20:17:19

24roxmysox3

THAT IS AWSOME!!!! i'm alright...i play volleyball and it kinda sucks

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#95 2008-09-20 20:18:00

ChloeFan817

Why do you do it then?

everleave.jpg

#96 2008-09-20 20:19:34

24roxmysox3

keep in shape for basketball, basically. you play any sports?

#97 2008-09-20 20:21:55

ChloeFan817

Nah Im not a sports type,but I do workout regularly to stay at a healthy weight and muscle mass.

everleave.jpg

#98 2008-09-20 20:25:34

24roxmysox3

oh ok thats cool.  What do you do with your spare time? like music or what?  I may have to go here for a while, it may take a while to type back...

#99 2008-09-20 20:28:09

ChloeFan817

Yeah I listen to music all the time my favorite band is Garbage,I also play alot of games and I like to watch movies too.What kind of music and movies do you like?

everleave.jpg

#100 2008-09-20 20:30:20

24roxmysox3

I listen to...hmmm, lots of stuff.  Favorite band...maybe switchfoot or i love NICKELBACK.  that probebly it.  movies, really liked indiana jones and really bad want to see Eagle Eye.  that looked good.

Board footer