24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-18 05:21:53

ChloeFan817

What do you think happened to Behrooz after he was captured?

I was wondering what happened to him after they traded him for Jack.
After that happened you dont see him anymore.
I would like to see him as a main villain in a coming season.
Like maybe he wants to avenge his mother and get revenge on the U.S. for interrogating him and not informing him that his mom was killed.
Now that would be interesting.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#2 2008-09-19 10:04:51

Steveb

Re: What do you think happened to Behrooz after he was captured?

I doubt it'll happen. I think he's one of those characters who is gone and more than likely won't be seen again. Then again characters have come back before so who knows.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#3 2008-09-19 10:12:18

ChloeFan817

I am hoping they bring him back I always did like his character.
And who knows maybe he is one of those loose ends that was left on purpose in case they ran out of ideas.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#4 2008-09-19 10:29:38

J_A
Administrator
Website

well, now that it looks like nothing is impossible in the 24 world, who knows. but I'm not quite sure how interesting behrooz would be. and definitely not sure how interesting as a villain he would be. for one thing, he's way too young to credibly be a guy in charge, and if he wasn't killed, the authorities probably got to him and shipped him to guantanamo lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#5 2008-09-19 10:32:19

ChloeFan817

LOL! Thats funny but after finding out about you know who I wont throw my hopes out yet.

everleave.jpg

#6 2008-09-19 10:36:45

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah that's what I was referring to wink.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#7 2008-09-19 10:41:18

ChloeFan817

Haha yeah I kinda figured hey lets keep talking on the off topic one so I dont keep going back and forth.

everleave.jpg

Board footer