24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-19 10:25:14

ChloeFan817

Coolest 24 screensaver ever

Any 24 fan should download this now.
Its a screensaver and every time it comes up it says the following takes place between 00:00 and 00:00.
And it keeps the clock running.

http://www.sparky-s.ie/stuff/24.exe

Hope you all enjoy it.^__^

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#2 2008-09-19 10:30:57

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Coolest 24 screensaver ever

hmm, my computer never goes to screensaver so it would just eat up disc space wink.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2008-09-19 10:34:21

ChloeFan817

Cant you just go to properties and set the settings to work.

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#4 2009-02-23 15:58:17

deadmanmoz

Thanks Chloe fan.

Love your avatar btw

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#5 2009-06-12 18:18:46

J_A
Administrator
Website

ChloeFan817 wrote:

Cant you just go to properties and set the settings to work.

lol, i only now saw this.. it's not a matter of not being able to set it to screensaver, it's that I don't want it to go to screensaver, so I set the settings to NEVER.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer