24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-10-27 22:01:45

24RPG

24: The RPG

246kpxg.jpg

24: The RPG is set in the thrilling and exciting world of Fox's award-winning television series, 24

Step into the shoes of Jack Bauer himself and his team, or create a totally original character and enter into an absorbing, immersive techno-thriller environment, filled with high risk, high energy scenarios. Whether your character is a member of CTU, an innocent bystander, a politician, or even the big bad terrorist behind the day's events, you're bound to find something to fit you.

Newly formed and with all canonical positions still free, this is the perfect time to join and experience some high-octane intense roleplay like you've probably never experienced it before. It's harsh, it's gritty, and it's real, welcome to 24.

Have fun, and remember, the clock is always ticking!

Join Now!

#2 2008-10-29 13:06:12

Nero

Re: 24: The RPG

Alright, I've taking a look at this and I'm getting involved. More members are needed to get it up and running and positions are still available for major characters so I recommend everyone get involved! It's gonna be awesome big_smile

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#3 2008-10-29 14:48:50

J_A
Administrator
Website

i've seen a couple of our members from here sign up to the RPG. they just haven't poste here that they've done so

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-10-30 07:54:38

Nero

There were a few new character applications up today so it's starting to pick up. I think it'll take a bit to get started out but after that it'll be great. I've seen a few people from on here on their but as yet no posts or anything, like you said.

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#5 2008-10-31 04:56:06

Candy
Website

Yay!!!  Finally a 24 RPG.  I joined.  I can't wait to get started.

Dreams_are_the_stairways___________.png

#6 2008-10-31 11:22:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

so I've seen smile. I'm glad you caught this announcement!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer