24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-31 23:28:11

J_A
Administrator
Website

In the name of Almeida....

I would like to wish everyone on the site a Happy New Year!

May it be prosperous and above all, healthy for each and every one of us and may 24 deliver what it promises to.

Long live Almeida! big_smile

Cheers!
J_A

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-01-01 15:39:21

24nut
Website

Re: In the name of Almeida....

well said j_a, Happy New Year!

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2009-01-02 13:44:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

thanks, tom, how's your holiday season been? glad to see you back around smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2009-01-02 14:12:32

24nut
Website

you must have me confused with another 24nut, if there is one, my names James.  tongue No worries, with all these names and aliases to remember it gets tough, haha.

My holiday season has been great, got 6 weeks off before i have to go back and continue my degree. Just anxiously awaiting 24, and wanted to get back to the forums.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#5 2009-01-02 16:27:07

J_A
Administrator
Website

uhm, my bad. lol. we'll see, like I mentioned, i'd really like to see the show come back with a vengeance. you know 24 is coming to a pay per view channel here this year... starting 2 days after it starts on FOX.. and I don't have and can't afford that channel. SOB... my brother said it's cause that channel is owned by another channel, which in turn is owned by the guy who owns FOX. .so... oh well. lol.

tony.jpg

#6 2009-01-02 23:47:53

24nut
Website

ah that kinda sucks, so how will you be watching the new season this year j_a?

#7 2009-01-03 00:07:31

J_A
Administrator
Website

the way I've always watched it - thanks to friends big_smile. see, here in this country, it always takes them at least a year to show a new season of any series. this is the first time EVER that a season of 24 (or any other series, I believe) is starting here at the same time as in the US and UK. so it's either waiting a year or buying the DVD box when it comes out in the UK (region 2) or having friends in the US or elsewhere to help me out wink.

tony.jpg

#8 2009-01-03 12:24:56

24nut
Website

ah cool, i hate it when there are delays in broadcasting the show, it used to be a month behind in the uk (doesn't seem as bad as your situation now), but now were a day after, but the us get 4 hours shown in one week, we get 2, so were still 2 behind.

#9 2009-01-03 20:33:40

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah, so i've heard. they get two on sunday and two on monday. B's! lol

tony.jpg

Board footer