24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-15 11:14:53

J_A
Administrator
Website

Another new face on the 24 scene

hehehehe. well, welcome! it's nice to have another addict here, and reading your post made me remember my addiction days back in the day! lol You're probably more up-to-date than me or a couple of others at this point, so it's nice to have someone here with fresh memories big_smile.
personally, I was addicted from the first second of the first episode of the first season, but the last couple of seasons were a let-down, and now i'm glad that season 7 is back to the old quality. but I've made enough posts here that you could catch up on everything just by reading that stuff instead of me blabbing on right now. lol

so... where is your home? how old are you? things like that - we wanna know! big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-02-15 19:46:29

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Another new face on the 24 scene

ouch ouch ouch. well, I completely disagree, but that's just points of view. how can you not like season 3 if you're a sucker for romance? I guess you're a sucker for jack - XX romance. season 3 was so full of tony / michelle stuff, as was season 2. and that's what I'm a sucker for. so I personally love s3 the most, and I totally dislike s5 and season 6.

now, TECHNICALLY, every plot point you've mentioned here is in the wrong section here, but hey, it's all in the past, so I guess I'll let it slip

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2009-02-15 23:57:49

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Another new face on the 24 scene

Lol yea i noticed that and moved it to the appropriate section.

cool, that's the nicest kind of members smile.

tony.jpg

Board footer