international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-15 11:08:24

J_A
Administrator
Website

division lines

hey and welcome to the forum

first of all, we appreciate you actually reading the forum descriptions and trying to stick to them smile.

as for the division line - it is a result of history of the forum more than anything else. above all things, it is important that people keep discussions partaining to a specific season in the appropriate forum. as you've noticed yourself, character threads may more difficult to place in a section, but unless you want to keep the discussion to one specific season, it is probably the best idea to set the thread in the season that character was last seen.

in the case of audrey raines of course, this was season 6, which makes the Season 5- present forum (i.e. Current Debriefs) appropriate. please note, however, that if you want to speculate about anything that has not been shown on the show proper yet, you are required to post that in the spoilers section. this is also valid for your comment which I've blacked out, because that information does not belong in this general section wink.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-02-15 19:43:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: division lines

hehe, no problem that's what the moderating team is here for big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer