24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-19 10:02:16

J_A
Administrator
Website

jack bauer kill count

thats's cool, i'll check it out. i was wondering if people had stopped counting by now! lol

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-02-21 10:03:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: jack bauer kill count

I'm sure they'll add the s7 ones in, once the season's over. The video was very cool, thanks for sharing!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2009-03-05 02:08:03

hockeyfan_94

bauercount.com

That site logs every single kill that can be confirmed to have been "scored" by Jack, as well as the weapon that he killed them with, the episode, name of the person, etc. You can also watch videos of each kill and view photos of the entire incident.

It's a great site, although I still can't find the total kills on there.

#4 2009-03-05 12:24:39

J_A
Administrator
Website

199 including the first 10 eps of S7.

thanks for the link, i've been wondering about what the link to that site was ever since john cassar mentioned that there was a site that tracks it smile

you kjnow, one thing i've noticed is the following.

the eps with fewer kill counts tended to be better. the season with the most kill counts is season 6 - which is widely accepted as the worst season of the show, corroborating once again the statement that they got carried away with action and forgot characterization.

for the record, the numbers are,

Season 1:  10

Season 2:  30

Season 3:  14

Season 4:  44

Season 5: 38

Season 6: 49

Season 7 (eps 1-10):  14

My favorite seasons so far have been 1 and 3 - those with the fewest kill counts. Interesting.

tony.jpg

#5 2009-03-27 13:12:47

Steveb

What I find interesting about this, is how small the number of main season villains that Jack has killed is.

Season 1: Gaines and Andre and Victor Drazen
Season 2: -
Season 3: Arguably Nina Myers
Season 4: -
Season 5: Vladamir Bierko and Christopher Henderson
Season 6: -

If we say that there have been 18 main villains so far (by my reckoning at least), then that means Jack's ubervillain kill count is at 33%.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#6 2009-03-27 22:12:31

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm. interesting. well I dare to venture a guess that he will kill this season's main villain, assuming it's Hodges, anyway. Having heard in a recent voight interview that he and kiefer had exactly one scene together, I guess it's safe to assume it's hodges' last one wink

tony.jpg

Board footer