24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-04-29 01:09:24

J_A
Administrator
Website

fanart

ok, so this may be a shameless plug but I just made these and I love them so much I wanted to share them:

can_t_have.jpg

Taste_your_kiss.jpg

ever_leave.jpg

L_always.jpg

The quotes in the first three are from Richie Sambora's song whose lyrics I've posted in the music section.
http://www.24fans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=46

Thanks for the inspiration, Rich!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-04-29 16:35:26

M F Luder

Re: fanart

*Grab*. Mine. cool

Love them.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#3 2007-04-29 20:15:16

J_A
Administrator
Website

thanks. here's another one.

tony.jpg

a damn sure *thud* on this side of the net wink

this thread is open to anyone else to post their stuff, btw, if ppl feel like it

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-05-14 21:26:52

J_A
Administrator
Website

I realized I hadn't made a wallpaper in quite a while (thanks to MFL), so here's one from photos I've recently compiled (i.e. yesterday wink)

http://www.24addict.com/albums/album34/ … akable.jpg

hope ya like big_smile

tony.jpg

#5 2007-05-15 10:08:10

deadmanmoz

They are all superb JA, good work, you have a cool talent!

If you have a spare five minutes ever:

JA (to self): Hmmmm i have a spare 5minutes, what shall i do?

*Thinks*

JA (to self): I know, i'll do Moz a Dessler wallpaper or signature picture

Moz's voice: WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#6 2007-05-15 11:36:17

J_A
Administrator
Website

ROTFL. mozz, e-mail me a pic of yours and I'll try tongue

I was actually working on something like that for keg and mandy, but don't tell him. lol.

it'd need to be a good picture though. not just your head. but good resolution. that I can try my hands on. oh, and thanks for the compliment smile

tony.jpg

#7 2007-05-15 14:58:01

deadmanmoz

I'll see what i can find!
Even just a dessler background without me would rule :-)

Although i watched the descent last nite and i now LOVE the girl from that too!
Dessler doesnt need to worry, yet ;-)

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#8 2007-05-15 17:31:12

J_A
Administrator
Website

lol. don't you dare become unfaithful to dessler. mozz is the only one she can count on besides tony and jack tongue

tony.jpg

#9 2007-05-16 09:39:58

deadmanmoz

Oh she can count on me over those two jokers anyday wink

#10 2007-05-16 15:10:13

M F Luder

Oh, I'd be very careful with statements like that mozz....;). keep in mind the company you keep here tongue.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#11 2007-05-16 15:17:12

J_A
Administrator
Website

M F Luder wrote:

Oh, I'd be very careful with statements like that mozz....;). keep in mind the company you keep here tongue.

quite true! big_smile

tony.jpg

#12 2007-05-16 21:11:46

J_A
Administrator
Website

mozz, clicky, clicky:

http://www.24addict.com/albums/album34/michelle.jpg

http://www.24addict.com/albums/album34/michelle_BW.jpg

enjoy

oh, and then there's one I made for me and MFL again :

http://www.24addict.com/albums/album34/ … _large.jpg

I have it on my desktop right now. DROOL wink big_smile

tony.jpg

#13 2007-05-17 10:17:48

deadmanmoz

Thank you thank you JA, they are fab :-)
I will try and find a good photo of me, if one exists, to send you!

I LOVE MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#14 2007-05-17 18:45:50

J_A
Administrator
Website

you're welcome, mozz smile. It's not quite perfect for lack of good dessler pictures, I had to put in lots of time to fix the resolution on the large pic somewhat, it's acceptable, though not perfect. as for your pic it'd be good if it were a pic of the entire you, not just the face or the upper body. that way I could be a bit free in what to do with it.

tony.jpg

#15 2007-05-18 08:17:17

deadmanmoz

jack_addict wrote:

that way I could be a bit free in what to do with it.

As long as you dont photoshop a dress and makeup onto me.......................actually i may like that lol;)

#16 2007-05-18 08:47:39

J_A
Administrator
Website

deadmanmoz wrote:
jack_addict wrote:

As long as you dont photoshop a dress and makeup onto me.......................actually i may like that lol;)

rotfl. no that'd be a bit too much of a hassle tongue. besides, I'm not sure if Dessler would choose you over Tony and Jack then tongue

tony.jpg

#17 2007-05-18 10:04:48

J_A
Administrator
Website

due to recent administration problems on 24addict, I'm currently moving my newest art files to a photobucket server, i.e. trying it out to see if I like it.

we'll see how that goes. my first impression is: too many ads...

will post new links here as upload progresses...

tony.jpg

#18 2007-05-18 14:56:44

deadmanmoz

jack_addict wrote:
deadmanmoz wrote:
jack_addict wrote:

rotfl. no that'd be a bit too much of a hassle tongue. besides, I'm not sure if Dessler would choose you over Tony and Jack then tongue

Ha that would never happen, never, she'd always choose me, always!

#19 2007-05-20 21:27:52

J_A
Administrator
Website

well, I wanted to turn in early tonight... and guess what...

[link deleted; see below]

this all too sweet one came out of it big_smile

hope you like

tony.jpg

#20 2007-05-21 08:58:23

deadmanmoz

Another wonderful piece of JA artwork.
Good job, good job indeed smile

#21 2007-05-21 09:25:08

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm. it's strange. on my laptop things look much brighter than they do from my work desktop... is the whole thing a bit too dark, mozz? or can you actually see the pictures. pls let me know

tony.jpg

#22 2007-05-21 14:37:11

deadmanmoz

I can see it fine on full screen although it is alittle dark but certainly not so much so that i cant see any part of it.
As i say as long as i view it full screen.
When its smaller of course its darker and harder to see

#23 2007-05-21 16:23:07

J_A
Administrator
Website

hmm. i thought so. I had to change the brightness here for my desktop

see if this one looks better:

http://www.24addict.com/albums/album34/ … htness.jpg

are the others too dark, too? I had asked MFL before and she seemed to think they were fine, but on this comp they do look darker than intended

edit: I'm at home now and on my laptop this new version now looks too bright. damn.

Last edited by jack_addict (2007-05-21 18:33:15)

tony.jpg

#24 2007-05-22 09:21:56

deadmanmoz

Yes thats much better, not too light not too dark, just right ( sound like little red riding hood lol)

Although it does send alittle shiver down my spine when i look at it, i miss them so much sad

Been watching lots of tony and michelle music videos on youtube, each accompanied by a sad love song sad

#25 2007-05-22 10:36:50

J_A
Administrator
Website

hehe, yeah moz, to quote jack, "I know exactly how you're feeling. I've been there."

I spent hours and hours watching such videos at some point.

and yeah, making these is kinda therapeutic I guess wink. I still miss Tony so much. that's why I have to keep writing the fanfics. even though he always somehow ends up in a mess anyway. well. It's kinda in character for him, unfortunately wink

tony.jpg

Board footer