24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-09 08:29:50

J_A
Administrator
Website

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFL!!!!

Happy birthday, my friend. Wish you all the best and may Finland win the championships big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-05-09 11:10:17

deadmanmoz

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MFL!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MFL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MFL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE MRS ALMEIDA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#3 2007-05-09 15:28:21

J_A
Administrator
Website

deadmanmoz wrote:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE MRS ALMEIDA

ROTFL! Hey, what about me? tongue big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-05-09 19:30:25

M F Luder

Thanks guys, it's been a good day.

lol Mozz. Yeah, he's mine tongue.

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but I doubt it. "Even if I wanted to". heheh.

And if it helps you any, J_A, I don't think either of us would stand a chance. His heart belongs to someone else ,heh.

ifyoueverleave.jpg
Tony Almeida: Oh, rules apply to other people, but not to you, right Jack??

Tony Almeida: Well, uh... it's like this. Either fire me, or get out of my chair.

#5 2007-05-09 20:13:06

J_A
Administrator
Website

M F Luder wrote:

And if it helps you any, J_A, I don't think either of us would stand a chance. His heart belongs to someone else ,heh.

do you have to twist the knife? tongue

either way, dreaming never hurt anyone wink

tony.jpg

#6 2007-05-10 10:55:01

deadmanmoz

Not to worry girls thats why Moz is here, i shall seduce Dessler and she will fall instantly in love with me and marry me leaving almeida heart broken until he meets you girls, after that, well its up to you two what happens. I've done my part and married dessler! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#7 2007-05-10 13:57:39

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah don't we wish tongue lol!

no, I couldn't even do that to almeida. I couldn't live with myself wink

and if dessler would let herself be seduced away from almeida, now that's yet another tough question wink

tony.jpg

#8 2007-05-15 19:04:19

24nut
Website

happy belated birthday, haven't been around much, sorry i missed it big_smile

Hope you had a good one wink

Last edited by 24nut (2007-05-15 19:04:46)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

Board footer