24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-21 14:40:56

deadmanmoz

28 weeks later

Saw it the other day and thought it was pretty good, okay a few random parts or plot holes but a good film, certainly a very good sequel, some may argue better than the original.

Of course muchus violence and blood which is always enjoyable big_smile

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

#2 2007-05-21 19:22:15

Steveb

Re: 28 weeks later

It would have been a good film had it had a British director. The biggest problem I had with it was the lack of character development and the lack of any credible geography. That said it was good fun.

"The water is unpalatable, to improve the taste we added Whiskey. By diligent effort I learned to like it." Winston Churchill

#3 2007-05-22 09:19:10

deadmanmoz

Re: 28 weeks later

Oh true it would have been better with a British director but that said it was still set in Britain with mostly British actors and it didnt really suffer from being hollywoodized or being too "We're Americans we save the world"

It defo lacked character development as you say Steve, which was unfortunate coz there was good opportunities for it with several half decent characters.

Make no mistake gentlemen, we are in the fight of our lives, against maybe the greatest marine commander in the Vietnam War, I SH*T YOU NOT.

Now a days everybody wants to talk, like they've got something to say, but nothing comes out, when they move their lips, just a bunch of jibber-rish.

Board footer