24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2007-05-28 12:14:01

J_A
Administrator
Website

24 Day Zero / The Rookie

ok, so I just came across this. It's up on Fox's 24 homepage. I have no idea how many eps there will be and they're just a couple minutes long, but they have used Kiefer's voice for Jack and thus it seems pretty authentic. Day Zero obviously takes place before Day One so expect Nina Myers and Jamie Farrell in there. Personally, I hope for Tony, too, but then again, knowing them, it is unlikely. anyhow, check it out.

http://www.dayzero.com/men/dayzero/?&siteid=d0

The trailer and first two eps are up, ep 3 is coming up in 6 days (there's a counter up there)

the rest of the site is about The Rookie, which is based on 24 and written, put together and produced in collaboration with ppl from 24.

you can click on the PDA and explore your CTU desk, look at the rookie in the situation room, the interrogation room, check profiles etc. kinda like giving the feel of being part of ctu. also, get a behind the scenes look and watch the entire series. kinda cool if you got some time to spare.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2007-05-28 14:38:31

24crazy
Website

Re: 24 Day Zero / The Rookie

I thought the whole Rookie thing had something to do with deoderant..

#3 2007-05-28 16:42:18

J_A
Administrator
Website

yeah it's possible, there is something that says, "men" or something. didn't really pay much attention. I just thought the whole concept looked interesting.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2007-05-28 22:22:50

24nut
Website

it is sponsored by some deororant company, the first episode has been put up and its a cartoon that is set before the events of day one.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#5 2007-05-29 13:47:33

J_A
Administrator
Website

well yeah that's what i started the thread with. actually it's 3 eps up already of the cartoon, but this "rookie" thing also has other "eps" which are not cartoon. the thing i like about the cartoon thing is that there's kiefer's voice in it

tony.jpg

#6 2007-07-18 20:13:45

emma143
Website

I think they are both hilarious...but they are missing the magic of 24 that i belive kiefer adds

Emz
x
εїз

4B, 6A, 1A* and the geek rules supreme (but still cant spell)

Board footer