24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#151 2008-09-17 03:08:33

24roxmysox3

Re: Introduce Yourself

yeah sure ill call it People from the US, alright?

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#152 2008-09-17 03:12:17

ChloeFan817

ok cool

everleave.jpg
Messenger bags owe Jack Bauer for single-handedly stealing them from the clutches of emo fashion and making them genuinely cool.  Same thing with hoodies.  And crying.

If Jack Bauer,Solid Snake,Jill Valentine,and Master Chief were in a Deathmatch Jack would win.

#153 2008-09-17 03:12:42

24roxmysox3

it should have worked

Michelle Dessler: I'll go anywhere with you... as long as I don't have to cook.

Tony Almeida: Sweetheart, if you promise not to cook I will take you with me anywhere

#154 2008-09-17 08:35:14

J_A
Administrator
Website

welcome matthew and have lots of fun here. smile

you've already shown good newbie behavior as you've asked 24roxmysox to open a thread in the appropriate section! well done big_smile!

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#155 2008-10-29 12:13:03

Nero

I told J_A I'd eventually come back, and well here I am.

After a very extended hiatus, hey again to everyone. Forums sure have seemed to have picked up since the last time I was here after the move to the new boards.

Anyway, just thought I'd let those who remember me know that I'm not dead, I was just having the day off! hehe

Can't wait to start posting with you all again! big_smile

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#156 2008-10-29 12:47:10

J_A
Administrator
Website

Nero wrote:

I'm not dead, I was just having the day off! hehe

LOL. I love you matt. big_smile

welcome back smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#157 2008-10-29 12:53:01

Nero

welcome back smile

Haha, the feeling is mutual J_A big_smile

Formerly neromaguire

You are just a puppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain... How can there be any meaning in the memory of such a being? What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion. - Sephiroth

...I Could Float Here Forever...

#158 2008-10-29 14:55:18

J_A
Administrator
Website

Nero wrote:

welcome back smile

Haha, the feeling is mutual J_A big_smile

I know!

tony.jpg

Board footer