24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-04-22 20:42:19

J_A
Administrator
Website

Does anyone remember?

hey guys, does anyone remember how and when tony and jack first meet after jack had been playing dead between s4 and 5? is it only through the video intercom while tony is contemplating killing henderson? i remember, faintly, now that i'm writing this, that jack had first been called into the room where tony lay unconscious when the other guy was trying to kill jack, but i don't remember if tony and jack ever had the time to have the moment of first meeting after a long time. having written this, I don't think they have, but i'll post it anyway. maybe dan will correct me wink
thanks.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2008-04-22 21:07:56

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Re: Does anyone remember?

Your right, Tony and Jack first interact through the intercom and CCTV cameras, previous to that they'd simply been told various information about each other by other people.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#3 2008-04-22 21:11:11

J_A
Administrator
Website

cool. which means I get to do the first encounter in my fic big_smile

btw, i just read an article stating that FOX is still planning to do the movie - and it should be bridging the gap btw s6 and 7:D

now THAT would be cool! expleaining why ctu is gone, and maybe , hopefully, introducing tony back big_smile

posted it in the other thread

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-04-22 21:15:25

J_A
Administrator
Website

hardy24 wrote:

Your right, Tony and Jack first interact through the intercom and CCTV cameras, previous to that they'd simply been told various information about each other by other people.

you know, this is a real shame. they brought tony back - with the end result as it was - but we got no great tony / jack scenes out of the season. when you think about how great those had been in the past, it just seems like a terrible waste of eps not to give us that roll

tony.jpg

#5 2008-04-22 22:18:07

hardy24
Administrator
Website

jack_addict wrote:

you know, this is a real shame. they brought tony back - with the end result as it was - but we got no great tony / jack scenes out of the season. when you think about how great those had been in the past, it just seems like a terrible waste of eps not to give us that roll

This hopefully will be corrected with some great scenes in s7.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#6 2008-04-23 08:09:11

J_A
Administrator
Website

yes, that's the hope
and from what carlos says in interviews, i think it will be! big_smile

tony.jpg

Board footer