24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-05-20 10:15:48

hardy24
Administrator
Website

Shameless Plug

I normally hate it when people post simply to plug something of theirs to us, usually people who do that only get tolerated up to a point, but i'm gonna be hypocritical now, well because I run this place!!!

Anyway, i'm finishing my uni degree in graphic design very soon, leading me to create my own portfolio site to showcase my skills to potential clients. If you're interested, its up @ andsmiled.com.

All positive comments welcome.

put your hands in your pockets looked away : andsmiled.com : blog

#2 2008-05-20 12:32:46

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Shameless Plug

hardy24 wrote:

but i'm gonna be hypocritical now, well because I run this place!!!

lol:lol::lol:
rightly so, boss!

All positive comments welcome.

hmm, I do also hate it when people give negative comments tongue

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#3 2008-05-20 12:36:29

J_A
Administrator
Website

ok checked it out, mostly cause i'm at work, i'm not doing well, i'm bored and i was interested!

nice work, slick design, but elegant at the same time. also enjoyed reading the "about" section. you're right about that smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#4 2008-05-20 22:28:02

24nut
Website

nice portfolio dan, really cool. Smart, precise and gives a good overview of your skills. Good work.

Last edited by 24nut (2008-05-20 22:28:15)

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

Board footer