24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-27 02:16:21

Rexy

New (maybe?) season 7 trailer

Hi everyone, I don't know how to post a link, but if you go to youtube there is a new (to me) season seven trailer called 24 season 7 it's time (that should make it come up in the search bar anyway). It is different to some of the others I have seen, but I don't have Sky, so this could be old news to you guys. But it does look very exciting (great Jack one liner, yay!).

By the way, has anyone else seen some of the comedy 24 spoofs on youtube, some are awful but I think a couple are really funny!

Hope this is news to at least some of you:D

#2 2008-12-27 13:16:25

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: New (maybe?) season 7 trailer

posting a link here couldn't be easier. basically it's enough to just paste it or type it in here, the forum automatically turns it into a hyperlink.

as for the trailer, we might have seen it, depending on how old it is, do check out the main site (www.24fans.com) for the latest one posted so far.

if you go to youtube, you will find that more than just trailers are available, namely the full first 17 minutes as included on the special edition 24 Redemption DVD (it's up on youtube in two parts, but just do a search for "24 the first 17 minutes" and enjoy big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer