24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-02-06 12:44:54

J_A
Administrator
Website

Carlos Bernard on Jimmy Kimmel live

Carlos was on JK Live last week, and I loved the interview so much I thought I had to share it with the rest of ya! Beyond the obligatory "when did you find out you were coming back" questions during the first minute or so, he actually gets to throw in some new stuff, talk about pranks and even show his perfect baseball pitcher throw complete with hip action! watch and enjoy. carlos looks godly and is in a great mood big_smile.

http://multipleverses.ning.com/video/vi … deo%3A1707

There have been many interviews with carlos lately - they're all up on aig.com, but if you guys are interested I can put them up here as well. there has never been so much eye candy for tony fans as this season - maybe carlos has finally reached the status he deserves on the show smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-02-07 13:21:58

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Carlos Bernard on Jimmy Kimmel live

hehehehe. okay, I'm going to quote myself

maybe carlos has finally reached the status he deserves on the show

i was browsing an online store and stumbled across a pre-order for season 7. and look what it says:

24-SEASON 07 BOX/7 DVD'S (D/E)
Schauspieler:
K.SUTHERLAND/C.BERNARD
Veröffentlichung:
noch nicht bekannt
Lieferfrist:
unbekannt
Genre:
Thriller
Ländercode / Specials:
2 / KAPITELEINTEILUNG

don't worry about the german, the only thing that matters is that carlos is mentioned in one breath with kiefer - and no one else is. in the earlier days, it would have been kiefer only big_smile

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer