24fans.com Forums

international fansite dedicated to the TV show '24'

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-04-18 11:58:33

J_A
Administrator
Website

Agent Pierce and General Juma in Dallas this weekend

interesting. too bad hardly anyone here on the forum is from the american continent.

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

#2 2009-04-19 00:24:27

24nut
Website

Re: Agent Pierce and General Juma in Dallas this weekend

yeah all the good appearances concering 24 are stateside, im just glad i got to meet a few of the cast a couple of years back. It's not very often you'd get the chance.

"Please, as someone who was once your friend, let me die in peace" - Jack Bauer [Season 7]

#3 2009-04-19 09:25:27

J_A
Administrator
Website

Re: Agent Pierce and General Juma in Dallas this weekend

yeah and we never do over here. I was gutted to hear about it only AFTER carlos and kiefer had been in germany and england for season 7 promo this year... not that I would have pulled all strings and such to see them but at least I would have had a choice or a way to think about going to germany. but alas...

tony.jpg

"Yeah, I didn't wanna believe Tony Almeida was a terrorist either, but at some point we just have to deal with the facts. Not with what we want to believe is true."

You need to start living in the real world! Because every second you help the government you're spittin' on Teri's grave!

Board footer